Monday, December 15, 2008

Funny Beach Story ...


I just had to share this cute story of when we are at the beach in Florida. Rick (My Step dad) took Gabs and Nic down to the water and as they were enjoying the view a tidal wave came in! It was high enough to completely soak Gabs! The funny part was that Nic was wearing flip flops and the waves took them right off his feet!!!!

I thought for sure we had lost his fave pair of Tony Hawk Flip Flops! But sure enough the waves brought them back and he snagged them up! I happened to snap a pic right as it happened! You can see my step dad jerking Gabs up so the wave wouldn't carry him away and Nic's shoes being carried off!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Oh my gosh! Poor guys!! We saw that happen to a group of people in Mexico and it was crazy, all their bags and such were headed out to sea!