Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And she said boys were easier ..

I remember the day I had my ultrasound with Gavin Jon. You know that "special" one where you find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. As soon as the Tech said you are having another boy my Mom pipes up with "Boys are easier to raise."
Now I wonder just how true that is. Nic is pretty quiet and will do his own thing but, with Gavin Jon in the mix wow! Gabs is very high energy and loud. So the two of them can clash at times. When that happens .. it can be like WW3! Yelling and screaming. Then of course comes the pushing, shoving and hitting. By that time I feel like a ref for the WWE.
So with that said are boys really easier to raise then girls? I am beginning to think not. That is okay though I wouldn't have it any other way. Even though my guys may be a little rambunctious and loud they are mine. I love their silly quirks and bubbley giggles. And even though I do enjoy my quiet Mommy time at night I cannot wait until morning to hear all of the I love you's and watch me Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks