Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Quest ...

So I am spending my afternoon on a quest of sorts. I am looking for a place where I can get ACE workbooks for a fairly reasonable price. I hope to find something soon because I need to reorder books for Nicholas.
I have found one place so I may try them out and go from there. I am also looking for a great computer Math game for Nic to help him in his studies. I remember playing one as a child but for the sake of me I cannot remember what it was called. UGH don't you just hate those brain freeze moments. I am open to all recommendations on this subject. He is in 4th-5th grade math. As a child I despised Math as well so I know how he feels. I want something that will be fun but educational as well.
Oh well I am off to hunt some more!

No comments: