Sunday, December 30, 2007

Quiet Time ..


Wow I am sitting here and there is not one peep in the house! Hard to believe at 2 in the afternoon on a Sunday! I am enjoying this moment for I know there are very few of them! Gavie is laying here next to me on the couch taking a much needed nap. On the other side of me is Toto also napping. Nicholas is out shopping with Mimi and Papa. And here I am gabbing on the internet. I so should be napping as well!

I am so excited because I just ordered Sims 2 Seasons online. Slowly I will have all of them! I am just lagging! I also got Gavie the cutest pair of Old Navy overalls! Like he really needs anymore clothes! But they were to flippin adorable to pass up. Well I guess I will go try to lay down for a bit and enjoy the silence while it last. I know as soon as Nic gets home that will be over!

No comments: