Friday, January 4, 2008

Gavie's 2 year check-up


WOW I cannot believe my baby boy is turning 2! It is bittersweet in a way. I am so excited to see him thrive and doing so well. But at the same time I am sad because I miss my little baby Gavie. Each day though he amazes me. He is always coming up with something cute to make us all laugh. And to see Nic and Gavie together is so neat. They are already doing the brotherly things like wrestling and playing Spiderman or Hotwheels together. Nic truly adores Gavie and is so overprotective of him!

Well today Gavie had his 2 year check-up and he did really well. He is still a little guy and is only in the 50th percentile in everything. A far cry from Nic who was always in the 90th! To me he seems so little! I am used to Nic who was my chunky munky! He has to get some labs done this up coming week. Just to check his CBC levels and to do a full food allergy check on him.

Here are his STATS ...

Head: 19 1/2
Weight: 27 lbs
Height: 34 1/2

No comments: